This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Christmas is just around the corner. Are you prepared? Are you as hyped as we are?! Here are 10 signs you know you’re ready for the holidays!

1. You’ve skipped past Thanksgiving holiday and went straight to Christmas!

2. You’ve already put up Christmas decorations around your dorm (or at home). Whether it’s lights, stockings, gel window clings, you name it!

3. You buy Christmas-themed clothes like sweaters, socks, shirts, etc. Or you wear holiday themed outfits.

4. Not only have you put up Christmas decorations, but you’ve also put up a tree in your dorm (or at home) already.

5. You’re already listening to Christmas music and dancing/singing along; people yell at you to turn it off.

6. You even have your own Christmas playlist on Spotify, Pandora, etc.

7. You’re on top of buying people their Christmas gifts.

8. You’ll dress up your pets in cute Christmas costumes/sweaters.

9. And sometimes you’ll match them!

10. You tell everyone how excited for Christmas you are. “Guys, Christmas is coming and I’m so hyped!”

Bonus: It’s your turn to throw the annual Christmas party and you go ALL OUT!

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Leah Himes

Xavier '19

Leah Himes is a senior English major with psychology and writing minors. She is from Cincinnati, Ohio. When she is not working on HCXU stuff, she is hanging with friends, listening to music, working at Starbucks or eating mac n' cheese in her slippers on the couch.