HC Survival Summer Kit to Celebrate Yourself

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Summer is almost here and as students we are working hard to finish our spring quarter. We know it’s hard to keep going as the weather seems to be getting nicer and nicer, but summer will be extra rewarding if we keep strong and do our best. Start looking forward to summer by thinking about the books you will be able to read that aren’t textbooks and the fun and the sun accessories you will soon be able to play with. We want you all to be encouraged to celebrate yourself when summer rolls around. We are almost there students! Hang in there!

We wanted to give a special thank you to Her Campus for sending us our summer survival kit and show you a sneak peak of what we got and why their useful to us.

Remember students to celebrate yourself once your exams are over and even though we are only half way, always celebrate yourself for the good work you work so hard at. 

XOXO

I am a senior at Western Washington Univeristy studying communication studies and public relations. I love to read, write, hang out with friends, shop and love my dogs!