This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Whatcom falls park has many trails to explore and it’s a great place to get some peace and quiet. 

Boulevard park is one of everyone’s favorite spots in Bellingham. It is so peaceful and you get a great sense of community by seeing all the families and dogs hanging out. The Bellingham sunsets are amazing and they never fail.

Sunset at Harrington field during the inaugural soccer game at Western. How cool to watch a game with the beautiful trees and sunset in the background!

The Welcome to Bellingham sign always puts a smile on your face and gives you the warm feeling of entering such a great community we get to call home while we are here at school. 

PNW Native with half of my heart in the Evergreen State and the other half in warm, tropical Panama with the rest of my family. PR major with a passion for writing, humanities minor with an interest in learning about cultures different than my own.
I am a junior at Western Washington University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Psychology. I am a country music addict, a Seahawks fan, a lover of animals, & I enjoy travelling.
Danika is a student at Western Washington University where she is majoring in English Creative Writing and minoring in Writing Studies. She's an avid reader and aspiring young adult/children's literature publisher. Her interests include intramural sports, traveling, Harry Styles, and all things Disneyland. Follow her on twitter or check out her website.
I am a senior at Western Washington Univeristy studying communication studies and public relations. I love to read, write, hang out with friends, shop and love my dogs!