tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

An Open Letter to My Guy Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Thank You! Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for protecting me, there have been so many times when I was sad or hurt that you have been right there to protect me from all those guys you knew weren’t good enough for me. People have looked at us and told us that we are a cute couple, and we just sit there and laugh at them because we know that will never happen. Thank you for staying by my side through the good and the bad times. Thank you for being so understanding with me, whether I be crying because of something stupid, angry about someone else being stupid, or just not having the best day you have always seemed to understand what I am going through. Thank you for all the fun times we’ve had. I couldn’t have gone through these past few years without you. Thank you for being the big brother I always wanted but never had. You have always been there for me and for that I am forever grateful, but thank you also for never being afraid to put me in my place when it is needed, or even for picking on me I know it may seem to upset me sometimes but it’s how I know you really care. I hope that you know I am always here for you and that not a single person will ever to be able to replace you. You will always be my go-to guy and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Love you like a brother!

Love,

Your unbiological sister

WVWC 2022 Exercise Science Major I enjoy photography and the outdoors