Marissa Workman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

“Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.” Colossians 3:12

This week’s campus spotlight is our very own Real Live Campus Gal (RLCG), Marissa Workman! Her feature section is all about answering questions with the best advice and guidance for any situation! 

Marissa is a sophomore exercise science major from Victor, W.Va. She joined HC WVWC last fall because she loved what our organization stood for and enjoyed writing for nonacademic purposes. Marissa is involved in a number of other activities on campus, including the Christian sorority, Kappa Phi.

When Marissa isn’t studying for chemistry exams or writing RLCG articles, you can find her at the gym, reading, playing with animals at her family’s farm or daydreaming about her future plans of going to grad school to get her doctorate in physical therapy. 

Interested in Marissa’s articles? Go check them out! Her articles range from how to handle the holidays, manage college stress and many other problems collegiettes tend to face during their college years! If you’re personally in need of advice, you can follow Marissa on Twitter @RLCGWVWC. Don’t be scared to send her any type of questions; she will always answer with kindness and compassion!