This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Finals are right around the corner, and we all know we are DONE with all this school nonsense. We would much rather be on the beach somewhere with a beer in our hands. However, for every finals week there is a specific studier, which one do you think you are…?

THE CRAMER.

This person is the king/Queen of procrastination! “Oh I have a final tomorrow? I guess I’ll stay up all night and try to pass.” They drink endless amounts of coffee and look for lots of Vitamin A. They are the ones who climb all those obstacles that took everyone else all semester to climb in merely a night…and some how they usually pass. Kudos to you “crammers” out there… 

The Over Achiever

“Oh no I don’t need to study for Chem, I used all of March to be prepared for that final.” Yes, these are the people most envy. They use all the time in the world they can possibly posses to devote themselves to schoolwork. A’s are all they want and need, they strive for it, they LIVE for it. Honestly most people should take school just as seriously as these guys do. 

The Pretender

We all after that friend who says they’re “studying” yet we take a look over and you see them chatting it up on Facebook, reading some articles, BUZZFEED-ing it up, or playing some games.  They love the idea that they are getting work done, although sadly guys, you are doing absolutely nothing and will most likely get a poor grade on your exam. 

The “screw it”

Mainly this goes to all those who know they are doomed for in the class. They just don’t care and decide not even to try to study for their last exam. “There’s no hope!” Understandable, but giving up should not be the option! Although, going out for a drink or binging on Netflix does sound way better then spending countless hours in the library. 

The moocher

“hey, soo… could you send me the study guide you finished?” yes, this is one of the many among the “studiers.” They try to do the bare minimum and gain off of those who work hard. They are the ones who some how always sway you into giving them answers, worksheets, and guides. Yet, you get nothing in return. 

So, after reading this, which “studier” do you think you really are? Also I would like to wish you good luck on your finals!

Advertisement and Strategic Communications major at WVU School of Media!