This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Dear Best Friend,

God blessed me so much when he placed you in my life. God gave me a soul sister, a maid of honor, and my children a Godmother. I’m blessed with someone so graceful, so humble, and so special. The only words that could ever really describe our friendship would be the other half of my heart.

I will never forget the day we first met because of the immense amount of powerful energy I felt between us. You’ve been there through all of my ups and downs. You’ve been there when I needed support. You were there to scream at me when I made stupid mistakes. But, most of all you’ve never let anything come between us.

I hold your friendship so close to me. Knowing that we might not see each other as much as we did before doesn’t change one thing and I know that’s what makes our love for each other so strong. No amount of distance can change something so special.

I want to thank you for welcoming me into your family. Your parents are now family, and your home is somewhere I feel so welcomed. I’ve never had a sister but I have something just as good I have you my soul sister.

We will never have to go through a heartbreak or disappointment alone and I can promise you that. Please never change who you are because you are perfect. I will always be the first person you can run to. I will always be there to wipe your tears. But overall, I promise I will be there to keep making amazing memories till the end of time.

All of my love,

Your Best Friend 

Hello! I was born and raised in a small town south of Pittsburgh called Uniontown. I’m currently attending West Virginia University where I’m studying Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations, and minoring in Communications. My activities on campus include blogging for HerCampus WVU, The Mountaineer Maniacs, Chi Alpha and  Alpha Phi! I love traveling, adventuring, taking pictures, and Jesus! xoxo  
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!