30 Thoughts We Had During the Grey’s Anatomy Season 13 Premiere

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

FINALLY the moment we have all been waiting for…Grey’s Anatomy is back!

1. I want my husband to look at me the way Hunt looks at Amelia.

2. Meredith, don’t even pretend like Riggs isn’t turning you on whispering in your ear like that. We all know he is irresistible.

3. OMG I almost forgot about Maggie’s obsession with Riggs, I’m about to get second hand embarrassment.

4. Webber will always have the perfect shoulder to cry on.

5. Oh shit the cops are here. Alex is a good guy, I swear!

6. DeLuca’s first name is Andrew?

7. Jo looks like an actual raccoon right now with her makeup running down her face right now, but she still looks prettier than I ever will.  Why can’t I just look like her?

8. Jo is definitely shady dipping on Webber while he makes his coffee

9. Yup, there goes the door slam!

10. How are Maggie’s arms so toned?

11. Is it bad I think Karev is low key a hot badass with that bruised hand?

12. Catherine Avery is, and always will be, FABULOUS!

13. Oh my god my heart is melting looking at Jackson and April’s beautiful baby girl. I am so happy they finally have a healthy, happy baby.

14. “Harriet”….. Are you serious?….. That’s what you’re naming her?…..

15. How does Meredith keep it so cool and keep such a straight face while Maggie is gushing all over Riggs when Mere TOTALLY has the hots for him!

16. OMG, Riggs’ accent is so hot.

17. Alex, can you just shut up and listen to Jo and let her explain what really happened with DeLuca!

18. Jo, please do not make such a rash decision by quitting the program.

19. Thank you Richard Webber for always giving us the motivational speeches we need.

20. Wow DeLuca is such a great guy, he wakes up from being unconscious for hours and the first thing he does is ask how Jo is doing.

21. “Then don’t do it” and “then do it” is not the best advice, Riggs.

22. I wonder if anyone else at home is shoving fistfuls of popcorn into their mouths in anticipation like I am.

23. Can’t the police pitty Alex at all for turning himself in? I mean look at that face.

24. Crying physical tears watching Alex being escorted out in handcuffs (in slow motion none the less).

25. Maggie, Meredith did not “lie to everyone.”  She came clean and told Bailey what Alex did!

26. Bailey kicking and shaking Warren to wake up so he will talk to her is so me with my boyfriend.

27. Meredith is literally lying about her feelings for Riggs for the sake of Maggie and their “sisterhood.”  That is so nice of her.

28. Alex and Meredith are #BestFriendGoals

29. Is it normal to have this much of an emotional attachment to TV characters?

30. Is it next Thursday yet?

West Virginia University. Alpha Phi. Grey's Anatomy over everything. I just really miss Harambe. "I fall in love with places I've never been and people I've never met."
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!