10 Things You Understand If You’re Addicted to Online Shopping

Who would want to go shopping at the mall when you can do it in your pajamas in the comfort of your own bed? Online shopping is one of the best and worst things that has ever happened to me and my bank account, but there is no chance I’m going to be stopping anytime soon.

1. Your inbox is completely flooded with emails from all your favorite stores

2. You most likely spend more of your time scrolling through new arrivals than you do studying

3. You make multiple different emails just to get all the discounts

4. There are five or more clothing website tabs open at all times

5. Getting those “SALE” emails is highly dangerous for your bank account

6. People always ask you which websites they should shop on because everyone knows you’re an online shopping expert 

7. Cyber Monday is your favorite holiday

8. Your carts usually exceed the amount of items you’re allowed to have in it

9. You contemplate getting a sugar daddy once you see the total after you’re done adding things to your cart

10. Even though you know your package is coming, it still feels like Christmas morning once it arrives

Carly is a senior journalism major in the Reed College of Media with a minor in sports communication. In addition to being a writer for Her Campus, Carly is also a news reporter for WVU's The Daily Atheneum. Originally from Bucks County, Pa., Carly is a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Some of her favorite hobbies include petting dogs, drinking wine and going to concerts.