Zach Spadaccini ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Zach Spadaccini

Hometown: Norwood, NJ

Major: Media Production

Activities/clubs: Lead singer of From the Depths. Loves snowboarding and working on cars.

Sign: Aries

Relationship status: Taken

Fun Facts

Favorite Quote: “In the end, its not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.”

Dream vacation: Venice

Dream job: Touring musician

Pet peeve: People on the road who jet in front of you, then proceed to go 10mph under the speed limit.

Celeb crush: Mila Kunis

Love Life

First thing you notice about a girl: Overall disposition — nice, sarcastic, etc. (basically whatever their demeanor is) and a sense of humor.

Your most attractive quality: My eyes

Turn-on: Sense of independence

Turn-off: Clinginess

Perfect date: I’d say something where we are both out of our element but to keep things simple. I guess we could just go to a concert.

Best pick up line: “Do you know what this shirt is made up of? Boyfriend material.”

Favorites

Song: “Me, myself and Hyde”– Ice Nine Kills

Band: Ice Nine Kills

Movie: I, Robot

TV Show: American Dad

Sport: Snowboarding

Food: BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger

Dessert: Cookies and Cream Ice Cream

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: The late Paul Walker

Choose a super-power: Mind control

Favorite thing about being in a band:  The responses I get from fans of our work; knowing I helped someone get through a difficult time with our music is the best.

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: Film as a Medium

Reason for choosing WPUNJ: It was close by and offered my program.

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead and one fictional: Paul Walker, Brian Haner from Avenged Sevenfold and Roger from American Dad.

Where someone can find you on campus: Hobart Hall on Thursdays 

Check out From the Depths: 

https://www.facebook.com/fromthedepthsNJ

http://fromthedepthsnj.bandcamp.com/album/animosity

Valissa Hicks is a senior at WPUNJ, currently majoring in communications, with an emphasis on public relations and minoring in professional sales. She is graduating in Spring 2016 and cannot wait to start her professional career!  Her ultimate career goal is to be an event planner/coordinator for major corporations or possibly work under major event planners in NYC. Being a huge sports lover and a die hard Giants and Devils fan, she would love to experience something in that area as well. Traveling the world and understanding people better is something she hopes to accomplish as well. She is up for any challenge that comes her way and is always happy to help a person in need. Currently residing in Rockland County, NY with her grandparents, Scout (her puppy), her older brother and sister. She loves reading, fashion, makeup and food! Cooking and baking are an integrate part of her life and loves creating new recipes for her friends and family to try. 
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"