This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

If you’re the one person who loves to watch romantic comedies, then this is for you!

1. The Lucky One (2012)

The Lucky One starring Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling is about a young marine soldier returning from war. His life is saved through countless battles all because of a photo of a young woman he randomly finds. Streaming on Netflix.

2. Crazy Stupid Love (2012)

Crazy Stupid Love features an all-star cast of Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Kevin Bacon, and Joey King. The movie focuses on four different stories. Cal Weaver’s marriage is on the rocks so, ladies’ man Jacob Palmer helps him reinvent himself. Meanwhile, he meets and eventually falls in love with a young woman who’s the opposite of him. Cal’s son experiences his first crush and a young teenage girl deals with the pressure of being in high school. Streaming on HBO Max.

3.13 Going on 30 (2004)

13 Going on 30 stars Jennifer Garner who lives her life as a 30-year-old woman and learns not everything in adulthood is cracked up to be. And learns what’s important to her. Streaming on HBO Max.

4.17 Again (2009)

17 Again ,also starring Zac Efron, deals with a similar story to 13 Going on 30. Mark isn’t happy or satisfied with his life and can’t help but feel like things would’ve been different if he was still seventeen. He gets a chance to have a do-over and realizes along the way there are better things in life worth caring about. Streaming on HBO Max.

5. Crazy Rich Asians (2018)

Crazy Rich Asians center on Rachel Chu and her boyfriend Nick Young. They go to Singapore for his best friends’ wedding. She learns about his family’s wealth and fame and gets caught in challenging situations just for being Nick’s girlfriend. Streaming on HBO Max.

6. Someone Great (2019)

Someone Great deals with a young aspiring journalist who deals with a painful break-up from her long-time boyfriend. But she receives support from her two best friends and decides to go on an exciting adventure with them in New York City. Streaming on Netflix.

An aspiring journalist with a passion for pop culture but also talks about self-care, and local news. Major in Journalism minor in Psychology. And whenever she's not writing articles or studying she's listening to music or podcasts or watch television.