This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Tom Kessler

Year: Sophmore

Hometown: Secaucus, NJ

Major: Nursing

Sign: Capricorn

Activities/Clubs: Facilitator at SEC

Relationship Status: N/A

Interests:

Favorite Movie: Anchorman

Favorite Sport: Football

Favorite Team: New York Giants (yes, we’re 0-3)

Love Life:

Ideal Date: Take a girl to nice Italian restaurant in the city (Carmine’s) and to any kind of movie.

Ideal Girl: Someone I can laugh with and chill indoors with.

Biggest Turn-Off: Bad breath

Most attractive quality(s) in a girl: Nice eyes and nice smile

Celeb Girl Crush: Melanie Iglesias / Rose Huntington-Whiteley

Fun Facts:

Dream Vacation: Cruise to Turks & Caicos

Guilty Pleasure: Knowing the situation I’m getting into

First Kiss: 4th grade behind my elementary school

Describe yourself in 3 words: Sweet, kind, and dependable

Most embarrassing thing about yourself you’re willing to admit?: I work at my town summer camp every summer.

If you were a celebrity, who would you be and why?: Tom Hardy, because he’s a badass.

What do you like most about attending William Paterson?: Everyone you meet offers something new, and it’s not hard to be yourself.

What are your plans post-graduation?: I want to get a few years in my field and hopefully become a nurse practitioner. 

Nonny Muss is a placeholder name for articles written by HC WPUNJ staff writers. If we're crediting Nonny, it means that the real author hasn't yet made an account on the site. Sorry, Nonny, but you don't get any of the credit.
Christine is the Co-Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus. She graduated summa cum laude in May 2015 with BAs in English Literature and Secondary Education and a minor in Creative Writing. Christine currently lives in Maryland and likes to visit Washington, DC (but a little part of her will always miss New Jersey). She loves to edit and aspires to write the great American novel... eventually. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, hanging out with her husband and corgi puppy, fangirling over Marvel superheroes and Rothy's shoes, and watching Netflix.