Law of Attraction : How To Manifest Your Desired Reality This Semester…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Manifestation essentially is the idea that you can bring something tangible into your life through thoughts and beliefs. In other words the Law of Attraction encourages its believers to think positive in order to receive positivity. It is the belief that the energy we consume ourselves with is what ends up being our reality, so there is a huge push for positive thinking.

Vision boards, affirmations, list of goals are all different forms of manifestation. The Law of Attraction dictates that whatever can be imagined and held in the mind’s eye is achievable if you take action on a plan to get to where you want to be. The universe will align with you to manifest your thoughts into your reality.

With all that being said lets talk about how you can manifest all of your desires this fall semester.

Set intentions & Goals

The main part of manifesting? Having something to manifest! The first step is to set intentions and goals for the year ahead. Try to be as specific as possible. The more defined the goal or intention the better. For example, lets say you are dreading taking that economics class this semester, instead of focusing all your time and energy on dread, write down your intentions for this class. It can sound like, “This semester I will take economics and it will be a positive experience, I will understand what I am being taught, and in the end I will have received an A on my final.”
It’s best to write these goals and intentions down in order to really be able to focus and work out what you want.
A perfect time to set your intentions and goals is during a new moon, the start of a week, or when an assignment is assigned (and not on it’s due date).

Ask & Trust in the universe

Asking the universe is easy, you can journal, meditate, write a letter, create a vision board, there are many different ways to ask the universe for your desires. It is important to be patient and trust the process. As long as your intentions are pure and positive the universe will align to deliver to you what you want.

Although sometimes when things do not go our way we have to trust that it is for our best interest. You did not receive the internship you really wanted? That’s because the universe has an even better opportunity coming for you. We might not always understand why things do not work out the way we want them to, but the universe is still working with you.

positive vibes while you work towards your goals

Manifesting is not just wishing. You have to focus on what you want and really work toward your goals. If you want to make the Deans list, then you have to become a Deans list student. This includes studying, taking good notes, asking questions, and so on. Manifestation is about aligning you with the universe to bring your desires into fruition.

The law of attraction, and manifesting work on positive vibrations. You’re probably rolling your eyes and wondering what exactly are ‘positive vibes.’ Basically these positive vibrations stem from the actions we take to manifest something. Align with the future you want, and be ready for the universe to bring your desires to you. Stay positive, ambitious, and patient and you’ll see exactly how the universe aligns to work with you this semester.

Hey! I'm Oriana and I'm a Digital Marketing Major. I love all things beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. I am a firm believer that we are in charge of our destiny and we can manifest our desired reality.