This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.
Name: Kelly Ginart
Major(s): Elementary Education K-5 with TSD and 5-8 certifications, English (Writing Concentration), and Anthropology
Year: Junior
Hometown: Wayne, New Jersey
Involvement and Extracurriculars: She’s part of the Honors Club, does research with the Anthropology and Education Departments, and works in the Honors Office. Off campus, she tutors high school students in English and volunteers for her church’s youth group program.
Fun Fact: She has identical twin sister and is fluent in Spanish.

HC: Why did you decide to attend WPUNJ?
KG: I decided to attend William Paterson because the university has so much to offer! I was drawn to the fact that it is close to home and has a well-known and well-developed Education program.

HC: What helps keep you in balance during the semester? Do you have any advice to maintaining a busy schedule?

KG: The key to keeping balanced during a hectic semester is believing in yourself and staying organized. I color-coordinate my calendars and plan ahead so that I can keep track of assignments and obligations. I also work hard to budget my time appropriately. Schoolwork comes first, but I also make sure I have time to spend with friends and family; they keep me sane!

HC:What is your favorite book that you’ve read, and what made you like it?
KG: I love to read! What’s my favorite book? That’s a tough one! Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights is definitely up there on my list. I love how complex and multi-dimensional the characters are! I’ve also been reading Gillian Flynn mystery/thriller books on my spare time. I cannot get enough of the dark and daring stories; they keep me on the edge of my seat!

HC: What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
KG: I’d say that yoga is my favorite pasttime. It keeps me calm and centered. It’s also fun to push myself to try new poses. You’ll never know what you’re capable of until you give it a shot!

HC: What has been a highlight moment for you at WPUNJ?
KG: A highlight moment for me at William Paterson was this past summer when I declared Anthropology as my third major. Making this decision proved to me that if I set my mind to something, I can accomplish it. It reminded me of all the opportunities we, as college students, have at our fingertips and inspired me to make the most of my college experience.

HC: What do you want to do in your post-college life?
KG: There are so many things I want to do when I graduate! I hope to find myself teaching and working with students with disabilities. I also hope to pursue Cultural Anthropology at a graduate level and continue on with my studies to one day become a college professor. In my spare time, I’d also like to work towards becoming a certified yoga instructor.
Priscilla Cordero is a collegiette from WPUNJ. She is an Anthropology major with a double minor in Music Studies and Media Studies. She is a writer and holds the managing for HCWPUNJ. Her passions include culture, diversity, social justice awareness, feminism, positivity, creativity, and music. She is a member of the Honors College on her campus. In March 2014 Priscilla was awarded HCWPUNJ's Best Polls, Best Celebrities, and Most Spirited. A Jersey girl at heart, but she has New York City dreams. She loves to attend concerts, sing, read fashion magazines, travel, and blog (tumblr included)! 
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"