This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

With this year’s halftime show, it can never be forgotten! The most iconic rap and hip-hop legends were here to show what they can do. Even though this show was not as chaotic as Katy Perry’s or Lady Gaga’s, this halftime show brought together the collaboration of the century. With this list these are some singer’s I can see performing at future halftime shows!

Here are the following artists whom I can see performing in future half time shows: 

1. Doja Cat 

My queen, one person whom I can TOTALLY see rocking a halftime show because with her creativity, her uniqueness of course, and her overall character, she can do anything! To add on, her songs have obviously taken over Tik Tok and can possibly get everybody dancing in the stadium. She has grown immensely as an artist, and it would be amazing to see her doing a half-time show!  

1. Post Malone  

In my opinion, I am surprised Post Malone hasn’t been performed at the super bowl, even as a special guest. His music has positively affected thousands of his fans and occasionally, I listen to him now and then. Not much reasoning behind him, yet I have that gut feeling that Post Malone can rock a halftime show. 

1. Dua Lipa 

An artist who, truthfully, I do not listen to as much. However, when I was creating this list, I immediately saw and came up with Dua Lipa halftime show concepts. Imagine this pop artist performing at the halftime show, representing her country, proving that anybody can reach this level. Her songs have also taken over Tik Tok and her concert performances are (memes sometimes) iconic! 

1. Jay-Z  

Another HUGE artist whom I am shocked about because he has not performed at a halftime show but his wife has, twice. Go off, queen! Anyways, imagine how astonishing it would be to have Jay-Z perform and something interesting I came up with is his guest performers. Hear me out when I say either Beyonce or Alicia Keys as a guest performer.  

1. Bad Bunny 

Do I really need to explain? Like seriously, there’s no need to give a reason for Bad Bunny having a halftime show! 

Out of all the halftime shows, the one that is my all-time favorite would have to be Superbowl Halftime Show 2016 with Coldplay featuring Beyonce and Bruno Mars. The message brought into the show, the energy, the ARTISTS! Hope you guys enjoyed my list as I didn’t base it on favoritism (because I would have gladly put Ariana Grande or Olivia Rodrigo) but more on legendary artists who have made an impact on the music industry. In the end, I will never understand football :) 

hii! My name is Camila and I love to play sports, watch Disney and Marvel Movies, and listen to music! Dogs and dolphins are my favorite animals.