This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.
Name: Cinthya Morales
Year: Junior
Major: Nursing
Hometown: Paterson
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius 
Relationship status: Single

What do you like the most about WPU?: The small campus makes it easier to meet new students and faculty members as well as network.

What are your plans after graduation?: I plan on going to Grad school.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Working in a hospital, and hopefully starting a family!

What is your dream career?: Becoming a nurse and working at a good hospital.

Describe your perfect date: A boat ride, dinner, and most importantly, good company.

What do you look for in a guy?: Someone with a good personality, a great sense of humor, and someone who is extremely driven.

3 words to describe yourself: Persistent, outgoing, and reliable.
Jade is a full time junior majoring in Communications with a concentration in public relations and journalism at William Paterson. After graduation, she plans on continuing her passion for public relations and emerging herself in the entertainment and beauty industries. She is currently part of the publicity team for the Her Campus chapter at William Paterson.
Christine is the Co-Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus. She graduated summa cum laude in May 2015 with BAs in English Literature and Secondary Education and a minor in Creative Writing. Christine currently lives in Maryland and likes to visit Washington, DC (but a little part of her will always miss New Jersey). She loves to edit and aspires to write the great American novel... eventually. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, hanging out with her husband and corgi puppy, fangirling over Marvel superheroes and Rothy's shoes, and watching Netflix.