This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name:Catherine Coleman (or just Cat!)

Year: Junior

Hometown:Springfield, NJ

Major: Biology (pre-physical therapy track)

Activities/clubs:  Tau Sigma National Honor Society, Future Healthcare Professionals Club, Biology/Biotechnology Club, hiking, roadtrippin’, and going to air shows

Sign:  Taurus

Relationship status: Single

Fun Facts

Favorite Quote: “It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It’s the ones that catch you unexpectedly, on a Wednesday afternoon, that knock you sideways.” – from the movie Alfie (2004)

Dream vacation:  Cape Town, South Africa – I would love love LOVE to go cage diving with great white sharks off the coast, climb to the top of Table Mountain, and then live by the pool at the hotel for the rest of the trip!

Dream job: Physical Therapist for the NFL

Pet peeve: ppl who txtlyke dis and abbr3viate evrywrd, a weak wifi signal, rudeness

Celeb crush: Jensen Ackles, a young Chris Sarandon and a young James Spader

Love Life

First thing you notice about a guy:  his smile and general demeanor/personality

Your most attractive quality: probably my eyes

Turn-on:  deep voice, rugged appearance (riding a motorcycle is a definite plus!), good sense of humor, confidence

Turn-off: no sense of humor, cockiness, not taking responsibilities seriously

Perfect date: Riding in the car with the radio up and the windows down on the way to a drive in movie, but honestly as long as we’re laughing and having a good time, I’m happy.

Best pick-up line: “I may be left shark, but I’m the right shark for you.”

Favorites

Song: How can I pick just one? But the last song I listened too was “Layla” by Eric Clapton

Movie: Fright Night (the original 1985 version)

TV Shows:The Blacklist, Breaking Bad, Supernatural, American Horror Story

Book: War of the Worldsby H. G. Wells

Sport: Basketball and tennis, and I love to watch football

Team:  New York Giants of course!

Food: Anything with avocado

Dessert: Mint chocolate chip ice cream

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: I’ve gotten Christina Ricci and Sarah Hyland from Modern Family

Choose a super-power:Invisibility

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: American Sign Language with Francine Nicosia

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead, and one fictional: Craig Ferguson, Robin Williams, and the 10th Doctor from Dr. Who

The Disney Princess you most relate to and why:  Ariel from The Little Mermaid because who wouldn’t want to marry Prince Eric?

Where someone can find you on campus: By the apartments trying to find a parking spot!

Samantha is a Junior and the president of Her Campus WPUNJ at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey. She prefers the nickname Sam and is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Visual Communication. She lives in Central Jersey and lives for the New York Rangers. She loves the outdoors and all things entomology, especially butterflies. When she's not catching up on her favorite Netflix shows she's either working out at the Rec, writing up a spicy new piece for Her Campus, or watching hockey. But most importantly, the way to her heart is some delicious sushi!
Editor-In-Chief of HCWPUNJ, Junior majoring in Early Childhood Education with TSD and English, a blogger and Disney Princess in Training. You can usually find me in the gym, in my room blogging or at a local coffee shop having a great cup of tea or coffee with my laptop writing away.