This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Amanda Rodriguez

Age: 20

Major: Public Relations with Music Management Minor

Year: Junior

Hometown: Little Egg Habor, NJ

Hobbies: Watching films, playing and listening to music, and dancing.

What are some of your guilty pleasures?

Ice cream and listening to Jersey Club Music.

How are you involved on campus?

I am a Resident Assistant, Desk Assistant, and a DJ for Brave New Radio.

What is one thing about you that usually catches people by surprise?

People are usually surprised at how adventurous I am. I’m down for anything that involves a thrill.

What are some of your future goals?

My goals are to work in the fashion, music, and/or radio industry upon graduating from William Paterson University. I would also like to spend between 6 months and 1 year living outside of the United States.  

Favorite Quote:

“Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.” -Mahatma Ghandi

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"