TwillyP is a student-run social media campaign that lets the William Paterson community come together to interact and share. You can follow and use the #Twillyp hashtag to find out what’s going on around campus, meet new people, celebrate a winning game, share something funny on campus, or even just ask a question. And we’ve got ten great reasons you should follow!
1. They know about all the cool events on campus.
2. They can retweet you and make you Twillyfamous.
Over 2,000 followers, and they all can be yours.
3. Contests and giveaways.
What’s that? You love free Starbucks? We know.
4. They’ll inform you whenever there’s free food on campus.
5. Their videos will make you feel some type of way.
Wanna laugh? We’ve got you. Wanna cry? No problem.
6. They’re students too, and they understand your struggles.
Walking up those hills every day is no joke.
7. You can meet new people.
8. They know everything about campus.
9. They love Javier as much as you do.
Extra hot sauce. Always.
10. School spirit for days!