This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WMU chapter.

1. Major

Graphic and Printing Sciences Major, minoring in business

2. Year at WMU

Junior

3. Relationship status

Single!

4. Hobbies?

Snowboarding, Soccer, Attending Live Concerts of the Electronic sort especially, Graphic Art/ Design, & Hiking

5. What do you look for in a girl?

I like a girl who can make me laugh. She definitely has to have a big heart and be passionate about what she does. Being cute doesn’t hurt either.

6. Name a girl pet-peeve you have

When girls complain about all guys being the same.

7. 5 things you can’t live without?

My family, friends, snowboard, iPhone, and Macbook Pro

8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

I regretfully volunteered to be tasered once.

9. Favorite pick-up line?

Pick up lines are so cheesy, but if I had to choose… “You see my friend over there (points) yeah he wants to know if you think I’m cute”.

10. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day- who would it be?

A pro snowboarder; either Travis Rice or Jeremy Jones.

11. What is your favorite WMU memory?

My freshman year as a whole. I made so many great friends that I still see almost every day. I learned a lot about myself and what I want in life.

Katie King is a senior at Western Michigan University majoring in journalism and minoring in anthropology and gender and women's studies. This will be her second year writing for HerCampus and before that she wrote for the Western Herald. She also wrote for L7 women's magazine in the summer of 2012. In her spare time Katie likes to hang out with friends, watch reruns of old shows and talk about why Chicago is better than Michigan. When she graduates she hopes to move to New York with her tabby cat, Ellie and write for a fashion magazine. However, she changes her mind quite often so who knows where she will end up!