Thomas Moran, 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name & Year in School:  Thomas Moran, Freshman

Major: Kinesiology and Health Sciences

What you are involved in on-campus:  Pledging Sigma Chi Fraternity and Club Baseball

What’s the first thing you notice when a girl walks into a room?
 “
You can tell a lot about a woman by the way she carries herself. Things like confidence are pretty apparent, just in seeing someone at first glance. “

Favorite thing about women at William & Mary:
“I really like how the girls are unique and well rounded, not the superficial type.”

What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?
Attractiveness is most important, but for the relationship to go anywhere she needs to have more going for her, like intelligence and humor.”
If you could date any celebrity, who would it be and why?
“I would date Alex Morgan, the Women’s Professional Soccer player and member of the U.S. National team, because she is athletic, smart and pretty, which are all the things that I look for in a girl.”

If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why?
“I would dress as a lumberjack because it gives me a reason to grow out my facial hair haha.”

Which movie would you like to watch again and again?
I would watch The Sandlot over and over. It never gets old and besides, I love baseball.”

Are you more of the non-committal or relationship type?
“I’m a relationship kind of guy.”

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com