Shop, Click, Auto-ship: Enter to Win $50 From Hoseanna for all Your Personal Needs!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Imagine this.  Your deodorant is down to a mere 1 mm flake on a piece of plastic.  Your razor is so dull that every time you shave your legs it looks like a bloody horror scene.  You lost your chapstick…again.  And you just ran out of tampons.  Oh, and did I mention that it’s a Monday night where you have 2 meetings, an IM football game, and an exam to study for?  Welcome to William & Mary, right?

When “girl duty” calls and “school duty” is taking over your life, it often becomes impossible to fit in a trip to Target.  Or maybe you don’t have access to a car, and a quick shopping trip becomes an 3-hour long, Indiana Jones-style adventure on the Williamsburg Bus System where you end up stranded in Monticello Marketplace.   What do you do?  Go to the Student Exchange to purchase overpriced products that you don’t really like?  The convenience totally offsets the price of that $10 Dove deodorant…. NOT.    

Here’s another fabulous Student Exchange scenario:  You’re standing in the long (10+ person) line with your huge box of super absorbent tampons casually underneath a 2 lb bag of self-serve candy.   Hey, PMS cravings happen.  Someone jumps in line behind you.  Yep, it’s the hottie “acquaintance” from Philosophy 201.  You’re now forced to have a conversation with this stud for the next 4 minutes.  He looks at your candy and asks what you’re getting.  You hold up the bag and show him…. everything you’re getting.  Great.  

Wouldn’t it be so much easier to get these personal items shipped right to your CSU?  A new HC-approved site, Hoseanna offers users a thoughtfully curated collection of only top-rated items and top-selling brands of legware, health & beauty, fem-care, AND intimacy items for you (and your man) at the right prices!  You could pick up your package at your convenience, and you’d never have to worry about getting lost on the bus system or embarrassed in the Student Exchange again.  Hoseanna’s auto-ship service allows you to get these products every 2-3 months, or you can also opt for the one-time order!  You get a special box full of your personal goodies within a few days of ordering, and Hoseanna offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $30!  

Here’s an amazing offer—use the promotion code 1BUSYCOED to get $10 off your purchase of $25 or more!   And ENTER below to win a $50 credit to Hoseanna!  The winner be announced November 18th!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com