Sebastian Kreindel ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name: Sebastian Kreindel
Year: Junior, Class of 2012
Major: History
Campus Activities: Resident Assistant, Brother of Kappa Delta Rho, Tribe Rugby

Dream Job: I love animals. Throughout my life I’ve spent countless hours watching every possible show Animal Planet could possibly air, from Shark Week, to Dogs 101, to even Fatal Attraction. Therefore my dream job would have to be in veterinary medicine – even though you spend time with sick animals, you also get to be the guy who gets those dogs back on their paws and those tails wagging.

Favorite Spot on Campus: My family is from Argentina so I grew up watching and playing a lot of soccer. Therefore, my favorite spot on campus has to be Barksdale field simply because it’s the best soccer field.

Personal Claim to Fame: I think that my claim to fame is for always trying to be a nice and outgoing person who’s always trying to make people laugh.

Favorites in a girl? I’m a sucker for a shy girl with a cute smile. I also definitely like a girl who doesn’t take herself too seriously and can relax and have a good time.

Most embarrassing college moment: Chi O Karaoke last year, we did a bit that included Eric Prydz- Call on me, Spice Girls- Wannabe, and Britney Spears- Lucky. Don’t get me wrong, I had a blast being up there with my friends making fools of ourselves, but somewhere between hip thrusting and pretending to be Britney Spears on stage in front of over 100 people I got just a little embarrassed. That being said, I can’t wait to compete again this year!!!

Best place to eat in Williamsburg? Cheese Shop. If I’m not getting my favorite thing off the menu, the prosciutto sandwich, I’m devouring a bag of bread ends and house dressing. Also, it’s just nice to sit outside with some friends and do some people watching.

Three things you can’t live without:
1) The Boston Red Sox—Or any Boston sports team for that matter. Sox, Celts, Pats, Bruins, even the New England Revolution, I am and always will be a diehard Bostonian.
2) Great Weather & the beach – I love lounging out on a beach, swimming, snorkeling, and beach volleyball… When it’s 80 and sunny, you’ll see me there every day.
3) My Friends- I have a great group of friends who I love spending time with. Also, I’m a firm believer that it doesn’t matter where you are but who you’re with that makes something incredible.