Matt Green-Hill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name & Year: Matt Green-Hill, 2015

Major: Government

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

What is he involved in on campus?
ROTC, Intermural sports, Volunteering

What is he interested in?
Writing Poetry by the fireplace, Listening to what she has to say, Sailing during sunsets, Cooking, Romantic Movies and plays, Going to the gym, Gardening (Planting his seed in gardens.) Deep Conversation, Healing Hearts, Saving lives…etc…etc

Why was he nominated as a Campus Cutie?
“Matt Green-Hill is simply the best! He is kind, sweet, gentle, and funny. He knows how to treat a woman. I must say my experiences with him have been… well…. BREATH TAKING. Ladies I must warn you to lock your hearts away because Mr. Green-Hill is known for stealing them. He loves to listen and has a swagger that is paramount to that of Brandon Eason. His aura takes over the space he is in. I love to look at stars and if you do to then be prepared because his eyes are constellations. Light brown and captivating. I heard that one time he got arrested……The police tried to charge him for being DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS!….Some say that he’s the founder of Tall Dark and Handsome. With a LIBIDINOUS physique that melts girls away, He has more than all the attributes necessary to be campus cutie though they should make another category for him…He is one of a kind….Original…and MMM MMM MMM good!” -Anonymous

Stalk him on Facebook Here

Last plug for this Campus Cutie: “His taste is not of a particular brand but a particular quality one that only his heart can come to appreciate..The mint “condition” of women.” -Anonymous