Everyday at William & Mary

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

So, school has started, assignments are due, projects and exams are coming up and I barely have the time to even sit in the Sunken Gardens and enjoy the view. But, that said, I do enjoy the view when I bike around campus getting from class to class. The trees around the sunken garden have this arching feel, and makes it feel like you are walking in a fairy tale. I walked out of my class in Washington, and just stood on the pathway for a whole five minutes; just breathing in the view and fresh air. It really relaxed my muscles and helped me forget all my worries. 
Tip of the week: Take a walk, and enjoy the scenery of William and Mary before winter sets in!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com