This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name: Dan Lelansky

Year: 2015

Major: probably business

Campus Activities: Intramural soccer volleyball, AMP, Tribal Fever, Young Democrats, Study Abroad

First thing I notice about a girl: The first thing I notice is a girl’s personality. You can usually tell what a girl’s personality is based on what they are wearing and how they walk and act when they enter a room.

Favorite thing about William and Mary girls: They’re all just so smart and have a great sense of humor. Most of them can keep up with my sarcasm, which is awesome.

Favorite thing a girl can wear in summer: Well, I am a fan of the short shorts surprisingly enough. That or a nice sundress looks amazing in summer. Also most of them can bake really well and its just delicious.

Favorite pick up line: I’ll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.

Sweetest thing I’ve done for a girl: This one time I was walking up to a door, and a girl was walking out at the same time, so I held the door open for her…..It was a pretty big deal.

Ideal first date on campus: I’m not gonna lie, the first date would HAVE to start at Wawa. There really is not another option. After that though maybe a walk around CW or a trip over to the lake.

Turnoffs: Girls who are really pushy or clingy and that need attention to breathe. It’s just so tiring.

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com