Compliments Across Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

At times like these—and by that I mean finals week—any extra pep talk or treat is welcomed as a ray of sunshine during these dark times of blue books and double-spaced Times New Roman papers.  Luckily, there’s a new phenomenon going on through facebook on our campus: W&M Compliments!

W&M Compliments is one among many campus complimenting facebook profiles. All you have to do is send in a compliment about someone with their name in it. The moderator will post your comment and tag your friend so they get notified that they’ve been anonymously complimented.

Friend the page and encourage your friends to do so too, so that they can be tagged in compliments about them! If the person you want to compliment still isn’t a friend of the page, their compliment will go up, but it won’t be tagged.

Spread a little love and check out the WM Compliments facebook page!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com