Campus Cutie: Jacob Keohane, 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name: Jacob Keohane

What’s your year? 2016

Major? English

Hometown? Farmville, VA

Greatest accomplishment? Some might say my greatest accomplishment is the first place prize I won from Columbia University in a national poetry competition last year, but I think it’s the first thing I wrote: a love poem to my third grade crush. 

What are some activities you do around campus? I do ballroom dancing, and I’m in the Canterbury Association and IR club. 

Do you have a talent? I’m a writer, in both poetry and prose.  I’ve also dabbled in theatre, visual art, music and dance.

What’s your idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day date? My perfect date would be a picnic under the D.C. cherry trees, but they don’t blossom in February.

Do you have a specific type/what do you look for in a girl? Talkative and sporty is a plus. I only date feminists.

Harper is a junior at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing. A DC-Area native, she serves as Co-President at Her Campus William and Mary. She spends her summers interning in Marketing. This past summer was spent in New York City working at OppenheimerFunds as a Digital Strategy Intern, and the year before at Gannett working as a Marketing and Promotions Intern in the Social Commerce Division. She hopes to slowly accomplish a few things on her list of ridiculous dreams including hugging a walrus and voicing a named Disney character in a movie.Blog || LinkedIn || Twitter