Campus Cutie: Danielle Shulkin ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

What is your major?  English major, Linguistics minor 

What is your hometown? Sharon, Massachusetts 

What do you do around campus?  I’m in Chi Omega, Pointe Blank Dance Company, Senior Class Gift Committee, and I have a job at the School of Ed

What do you think is the most romantic spot on campus?  I like how secluded the Matoaka amphitheater is, and I’ve always thought that would be a nice spot to spend an evening.

What is your ideal romantic getaway?  Ideal would probably be jetsetting to Paris or something, but a more realistic getaway would probably include a mountain in Vermont or something similar.  

What is your favorite Rom Com?  Human Centipede

What is the most attractive thing about a guy?  Confidence and a good sense of humor 
Who is your dream Celebrity Crush?  Dwight Schrute 

What is one dating tip you would give to (fellow) TWAMPs? Just remember that rejection is part of life, but I’d say 9 times out of 10, it’s best to honestly express how you feel and hope for the best.   
Are you more of a hopeless romantic or a secret cynic?  Both?  I once wrote a research paper basically proving that love doesn’t exist, but I also love romantic music/poetry/stories, so I don’t really know.   
What are you more likely to give up: cheese or chocolate?  I’m allergic to cheese and still eat it like it’s my job so…. 
What about cheese or boys?  Depends on the boy…and the cheese.
Dana Florczak is an English major at the College of William and Mary, with aspirations of being the boss when she grows up. She loves talking about herself in the third person.
Born and raised in Southern California. Loving the East Coast.