Campus Cutie: Andrew Salamone, 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name & Year: Andrew Salamone, 2013

Height: 6’6″

Major: Pre-Med; Biology

Hometown: Sterling, VA

Relationship status: Happily taken!

1) What food could you eat for the rest of your life?

Grilled Chicken

2) What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?

Her smile. Girls are prettiest when they can have fun in a variety of situations.

3) What’s one date idea for college students in Williamsburg?

A walk through Colonial Williamsburg and a night out at the units. It’s not about being fancy, but seeing if a girl can appreciate you and not the environment.

4) One piece of advice for girls at W&M?

Be daring. Explore social groups that you wouldn’t normally visit. Our campus is more welcoming then most others, and guys love seeing new faces.

5) What’s your favorite thing about this school?

The history. The story of our university tells that of America.

6) Would you rather have a night in or a night out?

Night out. We have a limited amount of time in college to enjoy. I might enjoy watching a chick-flick at home, but we can wait to find that out. Let’s go out and make a scene.

7) What do you prefer: a girl in heels or a girl in sneakers?

Heels, climb on up here.

Taken by a lovely woman.1) What food could you eat for the rest of your life?

Grilled Chicken

Choose one…..

6) Have a night in or a night out?

7) A girl in heels or a girl in sneakers?

Heels, climb on up here.

Major:

Pre-Med; Biology

9) Hometown:

Sterling, VA

10) Relationship status:

Taken by a lovely woman.

Grilled Chicken

Choose one…..

6) Have a night in or a night out?

Heels, climb on up here.

Major:

Pre-Med; Biology

9) Hometown:

Sterling, VA

10) Relationship status:

Taken by a lovely woman.
I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com