5 Reasons to Try Truvia [the HEALTHY calorie-free sweetener] at the W&M Barnes & Noble Bookstore!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Truvia is the NEW calorie-free natural sweetener for collegiettes™, now available for FREE to try at our local W&M Barnes and Noble Bookstore.  Why should you try Truvia?  For these 5 reasons:
1) Truvia is safer than other artificial sweeteners.  You won’t have to worry about ingesting any nasty cancer-causing chemicals!  
2) Truvia comes with more sweetness in each package.  You won’t have to look like an sugar-junkie dumping 5 tiny bags into your iced latte, because it just takes 1 packet of Truvia to satisfy your sweet tooth!
3) It’s totally convenient to try for FREE!  Next time you’re taking a stroll down DOG Street, and you want to cool off with a little Starbucks from the Barnes & Noble Bookstore, toss in a packet of Truvia and experience the sweet, calorie-free, natural goodness!  
4) It’s SWEETER than those other sweeteners.  Here’s a confession– Today I was in the W&M Barnes and Noble bookstore and I wanted the “full Truvia experience” so I took a shot of Truvia, straight from the packet, and my, oh my…. it tasted like COTTON CANDY!  I’m not kidding.  It was that sugary.  
5) It will make coming back to school more sweet than bittersweet.  I know, dropping half of your summer paychecks on textbooks is a little bit disheartening. BUT, when you’re at the bookstore picking up your academic goodies for the semester, head up to the Starbucks, treat yourself with an iced-coffee, and try Truvia. 

Trust me, once you try Truvia, you’ll never go back to those other sweeteners!  Welcome back to Williamsburg, collegiettes™!   (Ready for a corny line?) Let’s make this a sweet semester!  

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com