10 Questions with Anne Dutilh, Campus Celebrity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

1. How would you define your style?

I would define my style as hippie/lazy chic. But it really depends on the day – I love oversized t-shirts, shorts, and sneakers but I also love layering my favorite pieces of clothing and wearing my short brown boots

2. Best part of being a student at W&M?

Campus in general…I walk outside of everyday and am in awe by its beauty

3. Favorite memory from your college career?

Campus golf my freshman year…if you can call that a memory          

4. Favorite place you’ve ever traveled?

Austria or the Netherlands. Austria because I love the mountains and the country looks like a postcard. The Netherlands because my dad is from there, and it is culturally exciting and interesting.

5. What are involved in on campus?

Pi Beta Phi sorority, Co-President of Students Helping Honduras, AMP Music Committee

5. What do you plan on doing after you graduate?

Travel for a while, then eventually become a clinical psychiatrist. But I’m in no rush.

6. What do you do with your free time?

I love playing guitar and singing along. I also hang out with my friends, go to Panera, sit at the Grind, walk in CW, watch TV shows online, sleep? Do college kids do anything else?

7. Favorite place to eat in Williamsburg, and why?

Aromas – I have their menu memorized. Know exactly what to order and how to order it. Plus it’s cozy.

8. Favorite article of clothing to wear in the wintertime?

Wrap around scarf

9. If you could choose to have lunch with anyone, who would it be, and why?

Ryan Gosling. He is beautiful and funny and charming and intelligent. I’d like to think of it as our first date.

10. What would you do/go/with you if you were told you had 1 day to live?

Home to my family and friends. Why not share the last day with people I love most?

Lydia is a senior at the College of William & Mary. She is an American Studies major with a Psychology minor.  Lydia is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus: William & Mary, maintains an active role in her sorority, and works at a frozen yogurt shop. This summer Lydia was an editorial intern at The Daily Meal in New York City. 
I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com