Weekly Celeb Gossip: Les Mis Premiere, Beyonce’s Documentary, and Rihanna’s New Reality Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Stars stun at Les Misérables premiere, Queen Bey to reveal more about her personal life in new HBO documentary, and Rihanna set to star in new reality TV show

The Les Misérables world premiere was today and stars stunned on the red carpet. Most Notable was Anne Hathaway’s backless pearl studded Givenchy Haute Couture gown. Amanda Seyfried, who plays Cosette in the movie also stunned in the most dramatic Balenciaga peplum creation. Other stars that attended include Helena Bonham Carter, Isla Fischer and Eddie Redmayne. Check out pictures from the premiere here. And If you’re still in the mood for more gorgeous red carpet fashions, check out the red carpet arrival of Cate Blanchett at the world premiere of The Hobbit.

Beyoncé will be revealing private aspects of her life including snapshots of her pregnancy in her directorial debut. The singer according to the Mail is scared about revealing such ‘intimate’ moments to the public as she’s always struggled with how much to reveal about herself. She recently posted various pictures on her Instagram account and has caused many bloggers to speculate that she’s got the blogging bug. Bey also has a private tumblr where she shared pictures of her baby Blue Ivy Carter and where she also recently released vacation photos. The documentary will include some of her struggles in the creation of her company and also her decision in firing her father as her manager. The project, which is still unnamed, releases February 16th but catch a sneak peek here.

Following her 777 tour and perfume release, Rihanna has been confirmed to star in a reality TV show on the style network. According to E, the reality show titled Styled to Rock is a reality series where music meets fashion in the search for the next great fashion design superstar. There will be ten episodes and twelve up in coming designers will have the chance of being named the next cutting-edge designer. 

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com