Weekly Celeb Gossip: Hottest Celeb Halloween Looks, Who Tied the Knot, and Golden Globe Funny Hosts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Best celeb Halloween costumes, Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood tie the knot, and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to host Golden Globes!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because not only do I get to see creative costumes but everything is pumpkin flavored! Now seeing celeb costumes is another fun part of Halloween because they all go balls out into their costumes. Heidi Klum usually takes the cake every year with her elaborate costumes and this year she didn’t disappoint. She was Cleopatra and every part of her costume was detailed, all 7 ft of it! My favorite celeb costume however was Ellen DeGeneres’ who dressed as modern family star Sofia Vergara on the 2012 Emmys. Ellen always makes me laugh and her imitation of Sofia had me rolling on the floor. Sofia herself stops by on the show while Ellen is in costume and the two have a mock standoff check out the clip here.  Ellen always has the best jokes and her costume was by far the funniest in my opinion. Other noteworthy costumes were Miley Cyrus as Nicki Minaj down to the teased yellow wig and big behind, Gisele Bundchen also as Cleopatra, Jessica Simpson as a wench. Check out more celeb costumes here.

Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood tie the knot! According to the Daily mail, the two got married on October 30th in an intimate ceremony with family and friends. There have been rumors that the two were engaged and today Evan shared on twitter “Words cannot describe the happiness I am feeling. Overwhelming”.  Awww! Congrats to the happy couple!

Earlier this week it was announced that funny women Tina Fey and Amy Poehler would be hosting the 2013 Golden Globe awards. Now this is one awards show that I will definitely watch. Tina Fey who plays Liz Lemon on 30 Rock couldn’t have been a more perfect choice. The combination with Amy Poehler is a mixture of comedy genius right there! If anyone doesn’t believe me when I say that these two SNL alums will bring down the house, I invite you to watch Baby Mama, starring Tina and Amy. The two ladies brought to life the best skits on SNL so I’m filled with anticipation for what they’ll bring to the awards show!

Samera

Wisconsin