WASB presents: All-Campus Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

As studying for midterms, celebrating St. Patty’s day, and preparing for spring break consumes the time students have outside of class, staying involved with campus can be rather difficult. However, the Wisconsin Alumni Student Board (WASB) provides a fun and exciting way to stay active in campus life as they present ACP-the annual All- Campus Party.

ACP is a weeklong event that connects students, student organizations and businesses in celebration of the UW-Madison community and the onset of spring. This year, the event runs from April 20th-27th where each day is filled with various events, aiming to engage every student based on their different interests. The entire week is free and allows students to showcase what makes them great, whether they participate in a WASB event or team up with other organizations to put on their own event.

WASB events include: All Campus Idol, Bucky’s Urban Odyssey, Wear Red Get Fed, Breakfast with Bucky and Club Bucky. Student events include: Root Beer Floats in Library Mall, ROTC Obstacle, dance and singing showcases, a comedy club showcase and an Undie Run. The winner’s of these events have the chance to win amazing prices such as: iPads, Snowboards and Free Textbooks.

ACP’s main focus is to allow students to create interactive events for a fun filled week that will be accessible to all Madison students. ACP allows for an alcohol-alternative way to celebrate the coming of spring and the enthusiasm of the campus community.

If you are interested in getting involved visit their home page: http://www.uwalumni.com/home/chaptersandaffiliates/microsites/acp/acp_homepage.aspx or check out their events on Facebook by simply typing in “All-Campus Party” or “Wisconsin Alumni Student Board” into the search box!

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com