This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s finals season, and the constant dread is upon us. It’s one of the most stressful times of year — inconveniently located during the “most wonderful time of the year.” It may be the holiday season but that can do little to cheer us up as we drown under books, powerpoints, and notes right now. 

From 2013 through the end of 2016, we had the privilege of pulling up the Vine app for quick laughs in stressful times. Unfortunately, in January 2017, Vine had to bid us ado, and now we are left with copies of the memories. So until we can finally enjoy the holidays, here are throwback vines to provide a giggle or two amongst end-of-semester tears. 

And they were roommates…

An iconic moment of a passing conversation turns into a reference used by many – predominantly college students. Most of us have probably used this at some point to describe someone’s relationship with their roommates or in our own eavesdropping experience. 

Eyebrows on fleek

We are all here to get just as crunk as she’s going to. With eyebrows on fleek, we can do anything. 

Yass cat

Us when exams are over. Heck yas we’re acing them.  

Happy Birthday Raven

At one point we have all been Raven: feeling we’re not good at something we’ve been suited up and hyped for. 

Look at all those chickens

Those chickens be wild, just like us after we conquer finals. 

An avocado thankkkksss

This boy is an actual icon. 

I shaved my eyebrows

This boy’s “I don’t know” answer is as good a reason as any. 

If you want a burger

Eat what you want, do what you want. Have some fun during this stressful time. 

Dance to heart and soul

Dancing is a cure to all stresses, at least for a little while. This guy is having a grand time with those moves to that piano. 

Merry Chrysler  

And the Christmas staple. There will always be someone wishing you a “Merry Chrysler,” as I will do for you now.

May this finals season have some good moments and be followed by a happy holiday break.

Kelsey is studying Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a specific passion for Sports Communication. Catch her on campus with a coffee glued to her hand, baseball on the brain (go Cubs!), and one earbud in. If you ever want to talk about sports, music, dogs, or anything, she is always open for good conversation.
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!