etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Break Swim Shop: Orchid Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

I think we can all agree that few things are worse than swimsuit shopping after a long winter of hibernation. Finding styles to fit your body shape, reasonable prices, and bikinis that make you look like a million bucks, can be more stressful than having midterms during Revelry. Luckily, Orchid Boutique has an online store categorized by body type, style, price and designer! This designer swimwear boutique is filled with one of a kind swimwear and your one-stop shop for spring break 2015! Check out our favorite spring swim styles. 

The best thing about the Orchid Boutique is their organization! Not only can you choose your swimsuit based on body type, but you can also choose size, price, color, designer, etc. The perfect solution for all my fellow indecisive ladies out there! 

Accessories really are a “girl’s best friend”… next to diamonds, of course! These are perfect for a day at the beach, and many can be mix-matched to dress up from a day of fun in the sun, to an ocean-side cocktail party.

Before you head out on your spring break extravaganza, check out Orchid Boutique’s designer swim wear.  Not only will you be the best dressed on the beach, but by using our shopping code, WisconsinBreak, you will receive 15% off… allowing you to look like a million bucks without breaking the bank! Happy shopping, collegiettes! 

Bikini Tops

1. CA By Vitamin A 

2. PILYQ

3. Orchid Label

4. Vitamin A

5. Orchid Label 

6. Bettinis

Bikini Bottoms

1. L*SPACE

2. Seafolly

3. Vitamin A

4. Sabz Luxury

One Pieces

1. Orchid Label

2. Orchid Label

3. Orchid Label

4. Vitamin A

Accessories

1. My Other Bag

2. Gorjana

3. Kaanas

4. Gorjana

5. Kaanas

6. Mar Y Sol

7. Mar Y Sol

8. The Laundry Room

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!