Predictions for this Season of The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

After watching the season premiere of The Bachelor, who wasn’t instantly obsessed with Ben Higgins?!  He’s a perfect bachelor, and this season has been entertaining so far, to say the least.  I’ve been watching this season religiously, and am excited to see who Ben will give his final rose to.  Read on to see my predictions for who will go far this season!

1.    Lauren B.

There’s no denying that Lauren B. and Ben have chemistry.  From the moment that she stepped out of the limo, Ben has been infatuated with her beauty and sweet personality.  Lauren got the opportunity to go on one of the first single dates with Ben, and it was perfect!  She values openness and honesty, and doesn’t seem to cause any drama among the other girls.  Ben and Lauren B. would definitely be a good couple, and I can see her going far!

2.    Amanda9

Amanda is another top contender for Ben.  She didn’t get much of a chance to get to know Ben at the beginning, but when she finally sat down and talked with him, sparks flew!  Amanda is a single mother of two adorable little girls. When she told Ben about her daughters, he made them hair clips and made clear he wants to have a family of his own someday.  It doesn’t get much better than that!  Amanda has a sweet, laid-back disposition, and values loyalty and family; both being values that Ben has as well.  Personally, I think that Amanda will become more of a front-runner as time goes on!

3.    Jubilee

Jubilee is the wild card this season.  She’s been through a lot, but her past has turned her into a strong woman who knows what she wants.  The only downside to this is that she doesn’t always relate well to the other girls in the house, and there seems to be a lot of drama surrounding her.  During her single date with Ben, she was comfortable sharing her story with to him and revealing a side of herself that not everyone knows about.  Ben is attracted to Jubilee, and he values honesty in a relationship, so Jubilee’s openness was important to him.  I didn’t expect Ben to become so attracted to her, but it’s clear that he has strong feelings for her. 

4.    Olivia

Olivia was the first girl to receive not only one, but two roses!  It’s clear that she’s smitten with Ben, and they would definitely make a cute couple.  The thing about Olivia that raises a red flag is that she has a very competitive nature, and sometimes it can seem like she treats Ben as a prize instead of as the man she could possibly become married to.  Hopefully we’ll see Olivia becoming less manipulative and more considerate as the season goes on.

5.    Caila

Caila is another one of the girls that I can really see Ben being with.  Caila was the first girl to go on a single date with Ben, and there’s no denying their chemistry!  Caila is also from a small Midwestern town, and they’re both working in software sales, so she and Ben have a lot in common.  Based on Ben’s values and the qualities that he finds attractive in a woman, Caila definitely hits all of the marks.

We’re only three episodes in, but Season 20 of The Bachelor is definitely not disappointing.

Between the sweet (and gorgeous!) nature of Ben and the fairytale dates, any girl would be lucky to have him.  As this season continues, we can’t wait to see who is asked to leave, and who will get Ben’s final rose!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!