New Bachelorette Has Her Eyes Set on a Wisconsinite

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It was like every other Saturday at the farmers market. Hoards of people walked by every stand full of fresh vegetables and samples of cheese curds, that was until someone very special was spotted enjoying the unseasonably warm spring day, too. Rachel, the latest Bachelorette, was spotted amongst all the regular Wisconsinites. Yes, you read that right.

(photo source)

No, Rachel wasn’t here by chance, but was on a hometown date with a local Wisconsinite, and obviously, he had to show her the best of the best at the farmers market. Tons of Snapchats and pictures started appearing immediately when she arrived, showing Rachel hanging on her date. With it being hometowns, we know that this Wisconsinite made it to the final four contestants. But who is he?

According to Bachelor expert and spoiler king Reality Steve, the contestant’s name is Peter Kraus. Reality Steve reported that Peter is 30 years old and his parents are from Cottage Grove. Considering Rachel was into Wisconsin native Nick Viall, maybe she has a thing for cheeseheads? Hopefully, Peter is a better fit for Rachel than Nick was.

(Photo source)

I did a little digging of my own and found Peter’s LinkedIn page (creepy? maybe), which says he graduated from MATC in 2010 with a major as a dietician and now works as a personal trainer. So, if you didn’t trust the pictures, Peter’s fit.

Since Rachel was here two weeks ago, she may have already picked her fiance! While I’m sure bloggers like Reality Steve will have the answer to who won, the rest of us will have to wait patiently until the show airs Monday, May 22. Here’s to hoping Peter impressed Rachel in Madison and makes it to the end!

Cover photo source

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!