Mitchell Mason and Daniel Baker

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Names: Mitchell Mason, Daniel Baker
Age: 20
Year: Sophomores
Major: Mitch: Economics, Dan: Political Science and History
Hometown: Mitch: Menomonee Fall, Dan: Sussex
Twitter Handles: Mitch: mitch_mason47 Dan: Danbakertweets

How long have you two been best friends?
We have been best friends since meeting in Mrs. Fry’s 7th grade communication arts class. We bonded over doing impersonations of Stuart from Mad TV. 

What’s the craziest thing you’ve done together? 
In Cabo, we were grinding with two 45 year olds, and were going in for the close, until their daughters came up and cock-blocked us. So close to that Mexico dream…

What’s the most interesting trait Dan has?
Mitch: Dan’s most interesting trait definitely his hair. He rocks the quiff like no other. Dan prides himself on his hair, taking about 20 minutes every morning to make it just right. See my facebook page for a video his routine.   

What’s the most interesting trait Mitch has?
Dan:  Mitch’s most interesting trait is his velociraptor routine. Girls literally use to line up for his routine back in the day. Ask him about it, there is yet to be a facebook video of it, but there needs to be.

If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
Mitch: Bradley Cooper. That guy is flat out awesome.
Dan:  Mike Fisher, hockey player for the Nashville Predators. He has: flow, swag on the ice, and comes home to Carrie Underwood at night. Perfect life.

If Dan were going to be left on a deserted island for a week, what would be three items he would bring?
Mitch: The first item Dan would bring would be hair gel, American Crew Molding Clay to be exact. Without styled hair, Dan would stand no chance out there in the wild.  Next, he would bring a pair of his lame shoe collection. Dudes honestly a woman. Lastly, he would bring his mom to do his cleaning, laundry and cooking. He contributes nothing to our house in these categories.

If Mitch were going to be left on a deserted island for a week, what would be three items he would bring?
Dan:  Mitch would firstly bring a season of South Park because every joke he comes up with is related to the show, completely unoriginal. Secondly, he would bring his fat dog Molly, which barley fits under the legal definition of a dog. Lastly, he would want to bring his dignity, but he’s been looking for that for many years.

Biggest Celebrity Crush?
Mitch: Hayden Panettiere. She is currently the background on my computer.
Dan: Selena Gomez, without hesitation. No amount of auto tune can ruin her perfection. 

Ideal Date?
Mitch: Qdoba is the way to any girl’s heart. I always order extra queso for my date ;).
Dan: Sushi with sake -inspired by Evantal Rafael.

Where do you believe is the best place to meet girls on campus?
Mitch and Dan: 206 S. Mills baby! Only the most sophisticated, intellectuals are allowed to attend parties here.
In a close second is our house, 401 W. Mifflin. Every Friday and Saturday women can be found dancing on our stripper pole.

What are your biggest turn on’s and turn off’s?
Mitch: Turn On’s: Good smile and overall a nice person. Turn Off’s: Sassy attitudes.
Dan: Turn On’s: Athletic (esp. Soccer players), classy, Southern, and has to be able to party as hard as 401 Mifflin Residents. Turn Off’s: No manners and stuck up.

What type of drink would Dan be and why?
Mitch: Dan would be a “Mai Tai” shot because it’s a little fruity and totally metro sexual.

What type of drink would Mitch be and why?
Dan: Mitch would be a Hot 100 shot because he likes to believe it’s a man’s drink.

Where do you two see yourselves in ten years?
Mitch: Prison… Or in Justin Bieber’s posse.
Dan:  Becoming Riff Raff’s groupie.