Love Letter to the One and Only Chipotle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

I just want to give a shout out to the only consistently “healthy” relationship that I have maintained in my college career. Chipotle, you have been there for me through thick and thin and I cannot tell you in words how much I appreciate this. 

First off, I love the fact that you are my solid ride or die. I can always count on you to be there for me and give me what I need, crave, and ask for all in one sitting. Burritos, quesadillas, tacos, bowls, chips, and GUAC—literally you can do no wrong. You give a new meaning to the word “food baby” and for that I am extremely grateful. 

Your tortillas are the perfect combination of soft and savory. They provide a solid base for the rest of the foodgasm that is the Chipotle experience. Whether you go with white or brown rice, it is all seasoned to perfection with cilantro so it just doesn’t matter which one you choose—just get some rice.  

Do not get me started on your meat choices. Chicken and steak are both my go to and provide me with some much-needed protein to get through the rest of my day. Thank you, for making sure that I am eating a balanced meal—especially because I never use my kitchen and rely on takeout constantly.

Your sour cream is actually life changing, I don’t know what you do to it to make it so addicting and quite honestly I don’t care, just keep on doing you Chipotle, because you are slaying the game.

Lastly, but definitely not least, your guacamole always has the most amazing consistency, a level of creaminess that words cannot describe how good it is to consume. With chips, on a bowl, in a quesadilla, smothered into a burrito, or even eating it plain because to be honest I feel as if we have all been there. Just do yourself a favor and order it— “no ragrets.” 

Thank you so much for being there for me. I can always rely on you to pick me up. I have never had a bad day or evening with you, in fact you usually are the source of brightening my day. Chipotle, no matter what stage of life I am in, you will always be my boo!

Love,

Alli 

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com