Look Cozy and Cute for Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

With finals coming up, so do full-on, day-long marathon study sessions. And while the library isn’t a fashion show, there’s no reason you should show up in sweatpants, UGGs, and a ratty t-shirt. After all, when you’re dressed in sleepwear, it’s that much easier to daydream about your cozy bed!

While we’re on the topic of the library, let’s also talk about tips ensuring you look your best during finals weeks:

1) Sticking to a formula of dressing during finals week will make your life a lot easier and eliminate any worry about what to wear.

2) Just like you plan ahead for your assignments, papers, and tests, planning your outfits ahead of time makes getting dressed under pressure so much easier.

3) Wearing “real” clothes to take a test also has the added bonus of allowing you to feel awake and concentrate on making a good grade, instead of making you feel like you just want to go straight back to sleep.

I’m a huge advocate of the saying, “look good, feel good.” This definitely applies during finals week. Why not ace those exams with a fabulous outfit! Here are a few outfits perfect for finals week and study sessions at the library:

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com