This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Kelly Nelson
Year: ‘12
Major: Economics
Hometown: Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin

Nickname: My friends call me Old Man Body, apparently I have the body of a 45-year-old dad

Fraternity: Sigma Phi Epsilon

Campus involvement: I’m mostly active in SigEp, where I’ve held a variety of positions since joining as a freshman in 2008. As a senior, I’m more involved in “extracurriculars” at places like the KK or Chaser’s.

3 words to describe yourself: Energetic, raucous and blunt.

Favorite spot in Madison: Smoky’s Club down University Ave. It has that Wisconsin supper club atmosphere, the filet mignon is to die for and they hands down make the best martinis in Madison.

Favorite college memory so far: Being in Iowa City with all my bros for the football game last year, Iowa City was a blast plus it was great seeing the look of disappoint on all the Hawkeye fans’ faces.

Male celeb crush: I’m a Packers fan, but Tom Brady. He’s the best player in one of the best sports on Earth and he dates one of the most beautiful women in the world. Plus he’s got great flow.

Dream job: Country music singer. It would be great, sing fun songs to rowdy people every night? I’m in.

Favorite drink: Ketel One or Grey Goose on the rocks. Keep it simple.

What is your favorite pregaming song? Loca People by Sak Noel. Come to a 104 Langdon game day party and you’ll probably hear it a million times.

If you were on a deserted Island with one person from UW who would it be and why? Walker Van Dixhorn. He’s a little out there, but he’s smart enough to build us a raft…or find a way to turn seawater into alcohol.

Most prized possession: My Southern Proper hat. It’s pretty beat up and faded as hell, but having a well broke-in frat hat is essential to being a frat star.

Describe Wisconsin in one word: Eclectic.

Relationship status: Taken. Sorry ladies!