Jack Kasprzak

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Jack Kasprzak

Year in School: Sophomore

Major: Double majoring in Engineering… and Loveee

Hometown: The great city of Greenfield, WI

Involvement on Campus: On weekends I go around and save kitten’s stuck in trees and also work for the well-respected new Gordon’s dining hall

Write an acrostic poem about yourself…

J: Juicy

A: Amusing

C: Campus

K: Kutie

What makes you different from other Badger guys?

I’m willing to try anything once; I’m also a bit of an adrenaline junky.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

It would be to make any food I desire appear on an empty plate with a wave of my finger.

What is your guilty pleasure?

It would have to be walking around my house naked when no one is home.

Best memory from your spring break? (In Panama City Beach, FL):

Although I may not have many memories I can recollect, I would have to say my favorite memory of PCB would be getting sprayed down with the water gun by one of the Bartenders at the bar Coyote Ugly just for asking for a cup of water.

Ideal first date?

Getting front row seats to a great live band on a summer night on the beach, and then walking along the ocean and talking for so long that we get to watch the sun rise up from the ocean waves.

What song would you serenade a girl with?

Smile by Uncle Kracker because it’s easy to play on the guitar.

What’s one thing on your Madison bucket list?

A costume interruption in front of a lecture during Halloween week that the professor has no idea about.

If you could only live in one place for the rest of your life, where would you live and why?

On a small island under the Caribbean sun where I can have no shirt no shoes and no problems for the rest of my days. It all comes down to the simple life for me.

Kelly Daly

Wisconsin