This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

@itsmetinx is the older sister you never had.

Christina Najjar is an influencer who gives advice and style tips and gives off a presence that feels like an older sister. She is known for speaking her mind and giving everyone a peek into how she functions day-to-day.

Her relatability is admirable. Christina, typically referred to as Tinx by her internet friends, is so transparent about her opinions. What started as a passion project on TikTok, posting videos cosplaying as rich moms in high society, turned into an internet obsession.

People started going to her for advice, and she answered honestly. Tinx posts “ask me anything” on her Instagram stories, opening up an opportunity for anyone following her to anonymously ask something that is on their mind and likely get an answer that simulates a response a trusty big sister would give. It is something that keeps her followers coming back.

Tinx is especially known for her dating advice. She shares dating horror stories and her thoughts on the personal experiences shared by her followers. This fuels her popularity.

Ultimately, she has become the social media presence I trust with absolutely anything. Whatever Tinx says, I believe. Even my mom is obsessed with her. She is real, but she is also someone you feel like you could be: someone who also went to college and had a job in retail before posting on TikTok during the pandemic and taking off.

I buy what she tells me to buy, try self-care tips she gives and eat foods she preaches are great. Give her a follow and feel the presence of an older sister. Look at her TikTok and see for yourself how unapologetically herself this woman is. Her energy is absolutely addicting.

Below is a link to one of Tinx’s most popular “theories”:

Halle Zides

Wisconsin '24

I am a sophomore in college who loves sharing the things I am passionate with like minded people- this includes: fashion, eats, workout spots and ideas, empowerment, friendship, education, and more!!