This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

When you’re a broke college student, there’s a limit to how much you can spend on a costume.  Usually, the go-to bunny ensemble with cheap ears and black leggings, wins in the end.  Imagine if you had thousands of dollars to fund your Halloween festivities?  For these stars, cost puts no damper on their creativity! 

1. Katy Perry got lots of laughs in her “Flamin’ Hot Cheeto” costume at Kate Hudson’s annual Halloween bash. 

2. Nichole Richie rocked Halloween as Cruella de Vil, while her two children, Harlow and Sparrow, went as adorable Dalmatians. 

3. Iggy Azalea brings out her girly side at Jennifer Lopez’s Halloween party by dressing as Marlon Wayans from White Chicks.

4. Joe Jonas channels his inner model in this perfect recreation of Ben Stiller in Zoolander. 

5. Rihanna committed to her teenage side in this perfect Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume.

Even if you can’t afford these fabulous costumes, don’t be discouraged!  There are many hilarious, creative costumes you can find for barely any cost.  So next year, start planning your costume early, and get ready for a fun-filled and fabulous night! 

Madison Krigbaum

Wisconsin '18

.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com