Hey Badgers, Don’t Worry If…..

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Have you ever not admitted to doing something embarrassing, not known something you should have, or viewed everyday life different than most? If you’re anything like the typical girl, or in this case a University of Wisconsin girl, then just take a deep breath and get ready to say “oh, that’s soooooo true.”

Hey, Madison Gals! Don’t Worry if…

1. You stand in line at Chipotle for 30 minutes because you REALLY want that burrito bowl for dinner.
  2. You wear your workout clothes all day without actually getting yourself to the gym.
  3. You consider your walk up Bascom Hill your daily exercise. 
  4. You wear a hat to class because you’re having a bad hair day or you want that cute guy in your class to think you’re “sporty” in all the right ways.
  5. You consider Sunroom Café on State Street to be fine dining.
  6. You sell your season ticket last minute at the tailgate to your best guy-friend’s home-friend in order to show your face at either Chasers or the KK (and to scarf down some greasy bar food.)
  7. You don’t go to that optional discussion session listed on the syllabus after week two of class.
  8. You go to College Library and spend about 30 minutes out of every hour there either staring at your crush or stalking him on Facebook
  9. You claim to understand all the rules of football.
  10. You use the fact that you have been assigned to write the “Campus Cutie” article this week as an excuse to talk to hot guys (whoops… that’s just me).
  11. You totally agree with your friends that Spotted Cow beer is THE BEST when you actually don’t really taste the differences between beers.
  12. You go to the farmers’ market with the intention of buying healthy fruits and vegetables but usually end up leaving with cheesy bread, some cookies, and a sample from the Fried and Fabulous food cart.
  13. You LOVE Madison so much and talk it up to whoever is willing to listen to you, but you really do miss your hometown and the house you grew up in every day.
  14. You sometimes go to FAC (Friday After Class) at the KK even though you planned your schedule in order to not have any class on Fridays.
  15. You fear graduation more than you fear just how many calories are in one slice of Mac N’ Cheese pizza from Ian’s. 
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com