This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Fall is many fashion lovers favorite season. It allows for a wide array of styling combinations and layering options before the months of maximum bundling begin. However, having all of these possibilities can be a bit daunting. Instead of getting overwhelmed this season, take a moment to look at some of the best street-style looks celebrities are rocking this fall, and get inspired!

Fringe is all the rage this season, and it can add a new flare to any look! Olivia Culpo took to the streets with hers by styling it with a professional white blazer.

Gigi Hadid wore this classy sweater dress, costing less than $25 from Cotton On, to a Chanel fitting. This is also an example of a simple outfit that could easily be changed for different events. 

Cobalt, cheetah and chambray are three C’s that Jamie Chung pulls together well here. This shows how much bold colored outerwear can add to your look. The pop of color takes the look from simple to double-take worthy.

An all black ensemble is properly executed by Cara Delevingne through a mix of suede, velvet and other materials. Mixing fabrics instead of colors or patterns can have a sleek edgy effect.

Faux fur is a fashionable and quick way to take a basic outfit to a show-stopping ensemble. Layering it similarly to how Natasha Hamilton does here maximizes warmth and style.

The long tunic look is on trend for this fall and is a great go-to for a casual day. This particular style allows a lot of room for accessorizing and Queen Bey’s accessories bring the whole look together with a bold colored bag and statement boots.

Hopefully these stylish celebs give you a few ideas of pieces that you need to pick up for your fall wardrobe! Adapt these trends to your own style and everyone will be impressed by how you are fearlessly tackling fall fashion. 

Born and raised in Wisconsin but a New York girl at heart. Kelsey is a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison majoring in Communication Arts and Theatre and Drama. She is a lover of fashion, iced coffee, and running. After school she plans to pursue a career in the fashion industry.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!