Cutest Celebrity Kids

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It seems like celebs are always posting pictures of their adorable kids on social media these days. Their toddlers already seem cooler than you, and have a way better wardrobe than you did when you were five. You know you’re never going to be as famous as these designer wearing children and it’s okay to admit that you wish they were your own kid sometimes, as well as that you kind of want to be best friends with them already too.

Penelope and Mason Disick

If you follow any of the Kardashians on Instagram, you know there is no shortage of pictures of these cuties. Between the pictures and Keeping up with the Kardashians, these kids get their time to shine in the spotlight. Mason has a personality of gold just like his dad, Scott Disick. 

Their mom, Kourtney Kardashian, recently posted an adorable picture of a tutu-clad Penelope with her crew at dance class. She is the one on the far right.

Harper Beckham

Harper comes from some pretty good genes being the Daughter of Victoria and David Beckham, and she just may be the most chic three year old around. She attended this year’s New York Fashion Week with her family and has already perfected her mom’s signature pout. Harper also has three older brothers and they are just as cute as she is. Here is a picture of her oldest, and may I add, very attractive brother, Brooklyn, and her at NYFW.

Prince George of Cambridge

Nothing says cute kid like royalty. George is the son of Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) and Prince William. In his first year, little Prince George embarked on an international tour with his mom and dad.

Along with being well traveled, he is a fashion icon. George took his first steps in public wearing some pretty adorable pinstriped overalls. Needless to say, it did not take very long for those overalls to sell out virtually everywhere.

John and Benjamin Brady

John and Benjamin are the sons of New England Patriot quarterback, Tom Brady, and model, Gisele Bündchen. These two boys are their dad’s biggest supporters and it’s actually the cutest thing ever.

Thanks to Gisele’s Instagram, our hearts can melt a little bit more over these two little guys, than cheering on their dad.

North West

When your name is a direction and your parents are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, you’re bound to get a lot of attention. North was already more famous than all of us before she was even born, but as much as we all say we can’t stand Kimye, life would be a little more boring without them on social media posting pictures of North all the time. Plus, you have to admit North is pretty adorable and can probably rock a fur coat better than anyone else.

Blue Ivy

Blue is the daughter of Jay Z and Beyoncé, and if having your mom be Beyoncé isn’t the coolest thing ever, then I don’t know what is.

Blue starred in Bey’s music video Blue, a love song she wrote about and dedicated to her. She stole our hearts when she came up on stage with Jay Z and applauded her mom after her performance at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Needless to say, I don’t think I am the only who really wants to trade places with this cutie for a day.

From Kardashians to quarterbacks, there are some pretty adorable, celebrity kids out there. No matter how jealous you may be of these little toddlers and their famous families, I don’t think anyone is going to stop following these cuties anytime soon. If we are being honest with ourselves, we care about them all just a little bit more than we probably should.

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed.