Celebrity News: Beyonce at the Bowl, Barneys Sale, Celeb Beach Bowl, and Target’s New Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Beyoncé kills it at the 47th annual Superbowl, Barney’s warehouse sale to continue on all year round and stars hit the beach in preparation for the Superbowl. Queen Bey successfully shut down twitter during the Superbowl half time show and has been hailed the best Superbowl performer of all time. Destiny’s child band mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams also made surprise appearances and gave performances definitely worth remembering. This performance comes after Beyoncé’s lip-syncing controversy at the Presidential inauguration but at this moment, all talk of lip-syncing has disappeared from people’s minds due to this amazingly monumental performance. Go Bey!! Checkout the performance and pictures here!

For all you die hard Fashionistas out there lusting after that gorgeous Céline tote or that pair of Louboutin daffodile pumps, I have great news you for you.  Barney’s warehouse sale, according to Fashionista is to continue all year round so your wish list can now become a reality! Barneys is launching a permanent discount website and Fashionista also stated that “Barneyswarehouse.com will debut this coming Monday, WWD is reporting. You can expect to see past season merchandise listed for up to 75% off”. So mark your calendars ladies and grab those designer duds!

Celebs participated in this year’s celebrity beach bowl and film and TV stars showed up in support. Check out pictures of some stars that attended including Lil Wayne, Vampire diaries star Nina Dobrev, and Chace Crawford here. 

FYI Target has another collaboration on the way with Prabal Gurung on Feb 10th. Don’t forget to mark your calendars!